Erectile Dysfunction ImpotenceOne of the markets's top anti premature ejaculation products DuraMale is an excellent pick if you want real help for premature ejaculation. Rather than a PE drug or PE medication, it is a natural herbal remedy for ejaculation control. Over 3 million users have already experienced the great results and better sex that this powerful product provides. To cure rapid climax and delay orgasms in men, DuraMale is the top pick among the market's experts. Boost your entire reproductive system and restore a natural hormonal balance to your body!
Erectile dysfunction (ED) and What is?
Impotence, or erectile dysfunction is the inability to attain or maintain an erection for more than 20 percent of the time. Erectile dysfunction affects millions of men.
Is thought to be due to psychological problems in general it is in the past, it is 80-90% of impotence is now known to be caused the physical problems related to the blood supply of the penis usually . Many advances have occurred in both diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
What is a risk factor for ED do?
According to the National Institutes of Health, is a symptom of many disorders and diseases in erectile dysfunction.
May include a direct risk factor for erectile dysfunction.
- Prostate problems
- Type 2 diabetes (diabetes)
- Hypogonadism with the number of endocrine conditions
- High blood pressure (hypertension). See ed herbal remedies.
- Vascular disease and vascular surgery
- High levels of blood cholesterol
- Low levels of HDL (high density lipoprotein)
- Neurogenic disease
- Peyronie's disease (distortion or curvature of the penis). Check out also natural supplements for ed.
- Priapism (inflammation of the penis).
- Alcohol intake
- Lack of sexual knowledge
- Poor sexual technique
- Inadequate interpersonal
- Many chronic diseases, especially renal failure and dialysis
- Emphasize the influence of other risk factors such as vascular disease or high blood pressure, smoking,
Age, several risk factors that are directly above it seems to be a strong indirect risk factor in that is associated with increased likelihood of.
It gets an erection in 40 years to two men in question five, which is estimated to have about 10 70 years 7. Identification and characterization of the precise risk factors is essential for prevention or treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Various types of ED (and cause), what is?
- Premature ejaculation (PE) - can not maintain an erection long enough for mutual satisfaction. Premature ejaculation has been divided into primary and secondary forms.
- The primary premature ejaculation is a learned behavior that is initiated when first sexually active men. View human penis size - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Like the learned behavior, it can be unlearned. This form of primary PE is psychogenic (as opposed to organic or physical) impotence. (A subset of primary PE, congenital venous leak, the leak is caused by a congenital venous drainage system to not shut down properly in the vein of the penis. Is).
- Secondary premature ejaculation, after years of normal ejaculation, when growing progressively shorter duration of intercourse occurs. Secondary PE or both, including the penile artery or vein, usually due to physical causes.
- Performance anxiety is usually a form of psychogenic erectile dysfunction caused by stress and anxiety. You maybe interested in herbs that make sex last.
- Depression is another cause of psychogenic erectile dysfunction. In addition, some antidepressants, may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Organic impotence the penile arteries, veins, or both, including, especially in older men is the most common cause of impotence. Check out also ways to increase sexual stamina. It may be caused by trauma to the artery, the artery when the problem is, it is usually atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries caused by. See treatment of erectile dysfunction. Controllable risk factors for atherosclerosis - overweight, physical inactivity, high cholesterol, hypertension, smoking is - in many cases, may lead to erectile dysfunction before proceeding to give effect to the heart . Many experts, be due to venous leak or "venous disorders of the corpus cavernosum is" We believe the most common vascular problem.
- Diabetes - people with erectile dysfunction in diabetes is common. There are 5 million adult men with diabetes in the United States where it is half the powerless, the other half, which is estimated to be powerless to time. The process involves premature and unusually severe hardening of the arteries. Peripheral neuropathy of the nerves that control erection and involvement are seen in people with diabetes in general.
- Neurological cause - many with impotence neurological (nerve problems) may cause. You maybe interested in erection herbal. Diabetes, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, heavy metal poisoning, spinal cord and nerve injuries, and nerve damage due to operation of the pelvis, may lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Drug-induced impotence - such as blood pressure medications such as prescription drugs, diverse, anti-anxiety, antidepressants, glaucoma eye drops, and cancer chemotherapeutic agents are part of many drugs simply related to erectile dysfunction .
- Impotence induced hormone - prolactin increases such (a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland), steroid abuse by body builders, thyroid hormones are too few or too many, and hormonal abnormalities, such as hormone treatment for prostate cancer and may lead to impotence. Rarely are not responsible for low testosterone.
ED, or what is commonly diagnosed.
- History / sex of the patients - to reveal the condition or disease that lead to impotence, erection, ejaculation, orgasm, you will help to distinguish between sexual desire or problems. View what causes impotence.
- Physical - such as systemic problems, to look for evidence of:
- If you do not respond as expected to certain touching the penis may be involved in nervous system problems
- Secondary sexual characteristics such as hair pattern like this, including the issue of endocrine hormones, can point to
- Circulatory problems, the aneurysm could be demonstrated by
- Unusual characteristics of the penis itself, could suggest the basis for erectile dysfunction
- Laboratory tests - Diagnostic to help impotence, blood count, urinalysis, lipid profile, are included, and measurements of liver enzymes and creatinine. If the symptoms are loss of sexual desire, measurement of testosterone in the blood, can get information about the problem of the endocrine system.
- Other tests - to rule out certain psychological causes of impotence.
- Psychosocial study - to reveal psychological factors. Expected to occur during sexual intercourse partners, you may be interviewed to determine perceptions.
Treatment of ED:
Specific treatment for erectile dysfunction, based on and is determined by the physician.
- Medical history and your overall health
- Extent of the disease
- Certain medications, procedures, and your tolerance for the treatment or
- Expectations for the course of the disease
- Your opinion or preference
Treatment can include.
- Drug therapy - drugs can be.
- Oral administration
- Injected directly into the penis
- Inserted into the urethra at the tip of the penis
- Mechanical vacuum devices
- Embedded in the device can lead to erectile penis
- Reconstruct the arteries to increase blood flow to the penis
- Block the veins that can leak from the penile tissue blood
- Psychotherapy - primarily to reduce anxiety
Has been updated on the last day of this page:
February 01, 2008.
Patient inquiries, call1-800-492-5538
You can make an appointment.
|Enter your age|
|Enter your weight|
- - Male Impotence Age Though The Official Website Of Virility Ex Does Not Provide Much User Testimonials But This Could Be A Corporate Decision To Let The Appraisals
- - Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction Arginine Yohimbe And Other Erectile Dysfunction Natural Cures