Premature Ejaculation Treatments And DrugsOne of the markets's top anti premature ejaculation products DuraMale is an excellent pick if you want real help for premature ejaculation. Rather than a PE drug or PE medication, it is a natural herbal remedy for ejaculation control. Over 3 million users have already experienced the great results and better sex that this powerful product provides. To cure rapid climax and delay orgasms in men, DuraMale is the top pick among the market's experts. Boost your entire reproductive system and restore a natural hormonal balance to your body!
Treatment options for premature ejaculation, sex therapy, and medication and psychotherapy. For many men, the ideal combination of these treatments.
Treatment of sexual
In some cases, so if you can delay your ejaculation during sex, sexual therapy simple steps such as masturbating an hour or two before intercourse so it may contain. Doctors also avoid intercourse period, the pressure may be recommended to focus on other types of sexual play to be removed from your sexual encounters.
Your doctor may tell your partner use a method called you and squeeze method. See male libido booster. This method works as follows.
- Almost ready to ejaculate until you feel your step 1. Including the stimulation of the penis, sexual activity begins as usual.
- Step 2. Your partner head (glans) joins the shaft at the time, squeeze the end of your penis, and the urge to ejaculate pass, that maintain the squeeze for several seconds. View shilajit benefits in male erection in urdu.
- Step 3. After the squeeze is released, wait about 30 seconds to return to foreplay. Check out also male sexual enhancers. You can not squeeze the penis to become erect to occur is low, and when sexual stimulation is resumed, it may soon regain full erection.
- Step 4. You repeat the squeeze process again, if you feel that you are trying to have your partner ejaculates.
By repeating this as many times as you want, you can reach the point of entering your partner without ejaculation. After several practice sessions, the sense of knowing how to delay ejaculation may become a habit that no longer requires the squeeze technique.
Topical anesthetic cream and certain antidepressants have been used to treat premature ejaculation. Food and Drug Administration specifically to treat premature ejaculation any of these drugs (FDA) has not been approved by some, has been used for this purpose. You maybe interested in prematur ejaculation. Before finding a cure that works for you and your doctor may need to try different drugs or doses.
Side effects of certain antidepressants is delayed orgasm. The doctor may have suggested to take antidepressants to benefit from this particular side effect. Other side effects of antidepressants are nausea, dry mouth can include drowsiness and decreased libido. You maybe interested in how to get a hard on.
- Your doctor, to help delay ejaculation may prescribe one of several selective serotonin, such sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil) and fluoxetine (Prozac) inhibitors such as ( SSRI), serotonin reuptake. To turn it may take 10 days for these drugs.
- If the problem is the timing of your ejaculation, a tricyclic antidepressant clomipramine has been shown to benefit men with this disease physician (Anafuraniru), you may be prescribed.
- You need to take these drugs every day to prevent premature ejaculation is not. View penis enlarger pill. Before you plan to have sex, take a few hours of low dose may be sufficient to improve your symptoms.
Antidepressants are not approved to treat premature ejaculation. They work by taking advantage of the common side effects of these drugs. Please consult your doctor about whether it's worth the risk and benefits in your case.
Topical anesthetic cream
Topical anesthetic cream containing lidocaine or prilocaine dull the sensation on the penis to help delay ejaculation. Your penis, when lost the sense enough to delay ejaculation, applying a short time before intercourse and they are wiping the cream. Lidocaine - Pre-spray profile Cain is currently being studied.
Some men using topical anesthetic cream will reduce the reason, may report a loss of sensitivity and pleasure. Cream, which has been wiped off before intercourse, in some studies, women reported a decrease in genital sensitivity and sexual pleasure it is also their. In rare cases lidocaine or prilocaine may cause allergic reactions.
Cognitive behavioral therapy
This approach also called counseling or talk therapy, involves talking with a mental health provider in your relationships and experiences. In these talk sessions, reduce performance anxiety, and coping with stress, you can find an effective way to solve the problem. Counseling is most likely to be used to assist it in combination with drug therapy.
- Parameter A, et al. Ejaculation disorder. In: Ferri FF. Ferri's clinical advisor 2011: instant diagnosis and treatment. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier views Moss, 2011. Accessed on November 13, 2010.
- Diaz VA, et al. Male sexual dysfunction. Practice primary care clinics in Office. 2010; 37:473.
- Of TF LUE, et. Nonsurgical management of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and evaluation. In: Wayne, AJ, et al. Campbell - Walsh urology. Ninth Edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier, 2007. Accessed on November 13, 2010.
- Althof SE, et al. International Society for Sexual Medicine Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of premature ejaculation. Check out also male enhancement rating. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010; 7:2947.
- Brotto LA, et al. Yoga and sexual function: review. Journal of sex & marital therapy. 2009; 35:378.
- Of TB Nippoldt (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, November 16, 2010.
|Enter your age|
|Enter your weight|
- - Brutal