Impotence Erectile DysfunctionOne of the markets's top anti premature ejaculation products DuraMale is an excellent pick if you want real help for premature ejaculation. Rather than a PE drug or PE medication, it is a natural herbal remedy for ejaculation control. Over 3 million users have already experienced the great results and better sex that this powerful product provides. To cure rapid climax and delay orgasms in men, DuraMale is the top pick among the market's experts. Boost your entire reproductive system and restore a natural hormonal balance to your body!
The number of conditions, to share your experiences with erectile dysfunction - open normal blood flow, which impairs the ability of blood vessels to allow. Such conditions include diabetes mellitus, hypertension, coronary artery disease, renal failure, peripheral arterial disease, and stroke. Increasingly, researchers in all of these diseases, the role of nitric oxide, which plays a major role in blood vessel remains open, and research.
These diseases, especially some of the below is associated with erectile dysfunction are very involved with other factors in its development. Check out also how to increase sexual stamina naturally.
- Diabetes mellitus. Diabetes, for example, may contribute up to 40% of impotence cases. And one-third reported some form of sexual difficulty between the male half of all diabetes. You maybe interested in impotence. Blocked arteries and nerve damage is a common complication of both diabetes and if you are involved in penile blood vessels and nerves, may cause erectile dysfunction. In June 2004, researchers reported the first study looking at men with symptomatic heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Their report in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, erectile dysfunction in men with type 2 diabetes (ED) is silent coronary artery disease (CAD) may suggest that notification. In the study, who had silent type 2 diabetes and CAD was found to be nine times more likely to have ED than men with diabetes did not have silent heart disease.
- High blood pressure (hypertension). Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem in men with hypertension. See erection sex. Over 40% of men with erectile dysfunction have hypertension. The disease process, has contributed significantly to erectile dysfunction, many of the drugs used to treat high blood pressure can cause it also. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARB), such as new antihypertensive agents are less likely to cause erectile dysfunction. In fact, ARB and may be particularly effective in the recovery of erectile function in men suffering from erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure.
Parkinson's disease. Risk factors for erectile dysfunction, Parkinson's disease (PD) is an underestimated problem. Check out also male sex. It is estimated that about one-third of men experience impotence of PD. Physical causes of impotence associated PD is mostly neurological disorders. View how to keep your dick hard. Self-esteem is also contributing to reduced depression and erectile dysfunction in these patients.
Multiple sclerosis is multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system (MS), the deposition about the sexual dysfunction in as many as 78% of the male patients. (Corticosteroids are a common treatment for MS, can improve sexual function.)
Other common medical conditions. Other medical conditions that are associated with erectile dysfunction in some cases, allergies, thyroid disease, lung disease, and epilepsy, and.Prostate cancer and its treatment
In advanced prostate cancer, it is possible to damage nerves needed for erectile function. Prostate surgery, may also cause impotence prostate cancer surgery and radiation therapy. Number of sexual dysfunction treatment can help some people.
Prostate cancer surgery (radical prostatectomy). The first national study to evaluate the long-term outcomes after radical prostatectomy is concluded to occur much more frequently than has previously been reported impotence. You maybe interested in sex enhancing foods. Those who have so-called nerve-sparing surgery, have better results than those that affect the nerves surrounding the prostate surgery. Some evidence also suggests that there is potential to improve sexual function if the speed of the tube that carries sperm to spare the prostate nerve-sparing surgery.
Several studies, impotence after prostate surgery, which suggests that the vascular smooth muscle due to injury in part. You maybe interested in increasing labido. Early treatment to maintain blood flow to the penis, particularly alprostadil injections, you could help to restore erectile function. In one study, men administered injections every six months night. They then three months after surgery sildenafil (Viagra) started taking. At six months, 82% of these men achieved penetration compared to 52% of men Viagra. The vacuum pump, can serve the same purpose as the injection.
Radiant. It is compared to the case of radiation in general surgery, can lead to a lower risk for impotence is believed, studies have reported a similar rate in three years. Experts radiation, because it suggests damage the blood vessels and lead to erectile dysfunction over time. Several studies, from a lower risk of erectile dysfunction brachytherapy, radiation technology, including the reporting of radioactive seed implantation as compared with external beam radiation. Still, have been very few studies that lasted for over two years. In one five-year study, impotence and high interest rates close to those of radiation therapy radiation source outside the standard dose (53%) were reported. Early use of alprostadil injections and Viagra is not only these men, may help people who had surgery.
Drug treatment. Treatment of androgen suppression therapy for prostate cancer in general lead to erectile dysfunction, is adopted. See herbal supplements for erectile dysfunction.Surgical treatment affects the intestinal tract
Colon and rectal cancer surgery. Colorectal cancer surgery and radiation therapy has the potential to cause impotence in some patients. In general, colostomy usually does not affect sexual function. However, wide rectal surgery may cause sexual dysfunction and short-term or long term. Total mesorectal excision (TME), there is less risk can lead to surgical standards. View herbs that increase libido. Sildenafil (Viagra) may help the many men experience this after surgery.
Surgical treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) for resection of the rectum, which may cause erectile dysfunction rate (2% to 4%) is low. Sildenafil (Viagra), after surgery to restore the efficacy of IBD is very effective.
Operations for fistulas. Surgery to repair anal fistulas can cause erectile dysfunction from time to time, rectum (external anal sphincter muscles) may affect the muscles that control. (Repair of these muscles, you will be able to recover erectile function.)Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) despite a much lesser extent than drug therapy and surgery for prostate cancer surgery can increase the risk of impotence.
- Transurethral prostatectomy and 4% (TURP) for 10% of patients have an open prostatectomy for BPH and subsequent reports of impotence. Risk in men was functioning properly prior to surgery, however, is very low. You maybe interested in men last longer.
- Finasteride (Proscar), 6%, which is associated with erectile dysfunction among 19% of patients. Anti-androgens are used in the treatment of BPH, also may lead to erectile dysfunction.
About a quarter of all cases of impotence can be attributed to the drug. View erectile disfunction drugs. Many drugs, poses a risk of erectile dysfunction. Some authorities, so far almost all drugs, prescription or commercial, please proceed as you say can cause temporary erectile dysfunction.
Drugs are a common cause of impotence include the following.
- Drugs used in chemotherapy.
- Many hypertensive drugs, diuretics and -blockers took particular.
- Anxiolytics, antipsychotics, antidepressants, especially selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) drugs that are used for most mental disorders, including. Check out also foods that enhance libido. The new antidepressants, raises fewer problems.
- Including anti-androgen drugs known as gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist. They are used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia in prostate cancer.
Sometimes lead to impotence drugs are as follows.
- The old anti-ulcer drugs (cimetidine).
- Anticholinergic drugs (including some antihistamines).
- Antinausea agents, (Reglan), especially metoclopramide.
- Antifungals (especially ketoconazole).
Damage to the spine. Spinal cord injury and pelvic trauma, pelvic fractures, such as for example, may cause nerve damage that results in impotence. Other conditions that can damage the spine and the effects of impotence, spinal cord tumors, spina bifida, and polio history and includes.
Bicycles. The study, by reducing blood flow to the penis is often bike has been shown to be potentially pose a risk of erectile dysfunction. The biggest risk is the thermal cycler to sit upright while cycling. In addition, the report of the Journal of Urology August 2004, long distance cycler, instead of a mountain bike, by selecting a cutout saddle without riding a road bike, they may reduce the risk of could be found.
Note: The vasectomy is not cause erectile dysfunction. Impotence is to occur after this procedure, it is the men could not accept the operation of their female partners, and often.Hormonal abnormality
Hypogonadism (testicular failure). Hypogonadism in men is usually caused by abnormal androgen deficiency of these testicular hormones. It affects 4-5 million men in the United States. In addition to impotence, hypogonadism energy, libido, lean body mass, reduced bone density and cause. Check out also longer male sexual performance over the counter pill. Hypogonadism can be caused by a number of different criteria. See ejaculation premature. These components are as follows.
- Hypothalamus or pituitary gland failure.
- Genetic factors.
- Myotonic dystrophy.
- Orchitis (inflammation of the testicles).
- Physical damage.
- Exercise-induced hypogonadism. Only a few cases of exercise-induced hypogonadism has been identified in men. Some researchers, including those who started training in endurance before full sexual maturity of a specific player, that might be at risk, however, believe there is a very low weight, fatigue have a history of fracture.
Low testosterone levels. See the doctor about erectile dysfunction, only about 5% of men with lower levels of testosterone, the major male hormone. In general, low testosterone levels and cause impotence, does not seem to reduce sexual interest. In the 1999 survey, however, testosterone levels, which suggests that it does not accurately reflect the sexual drive.
Includes other hormonal abnormalities that can lead to erectile dysfunction and other hormonal abnormalities:
- High levels of the female hormone estrogen (which can occur in men with liver disease). You maybe interested in natural treatments for erectile dysfunction.
- Abnormalities of the pituitary hormone that causes high levels of prolactin may be especially likely to cause erectile dysfunction.
- Other impotence, the cause of the unusual hormones, contain abnormal thyroid or overactive thyroid gland or adrenal glands.
Varicocele, the expansion of the power cord that connects the testes (varicose) veins are. Varicoceles, the 15% to 20% of all men, 40% found in 25% of male infertility. In the event of both the testes of varicoceles, they may contribute to hormonal imbalance causing erectile dysfunction.
| Other issues of sexual function |
Premature ejaculation is a common male sexual dysfunction most often occurs in 40% of such men. It is defined as the inability to delay ejaculation to a point where both partners are satisfied. This may vary widely depending on the choice of partners. Young men, older age than men, tend to have this problem. Anxiety is a major factor at any age. In general, long period between ejaculation, they are faster. Various techniques are available to help delay orgasm. The standard drugs used in this condition, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors including Prozac and Paxil (SSRI), is. Several studies, sildenafil in combination with SSRI (Viagra), which suggests a potentially useful.
Peyronies disease is a buildup of scar tissue in the shaft of the penis causing it to curve, it is. The curvature can be difficult and painful erection or intercourse. This condition is associated with injury to the penis, clear information, its origin can not be present. See erectile dysfunction causes and treatment. Some men even they may not have realized that it is evidence that there may be more common than previously believed, and it is currently. In one study, 6.7% of men with an average age of 62, there were signs of curvature, 2. Check out also how to keep from getting an erection.2 percent were aware of any difficulties. This disease often becomes a type of spontaneous remission, some individuals previously experienced erectile dysfunction, you can resume sexual activity. View lasting longer. Scar is still in such a case, however, may cause erection problems.
Treat Peyronies Disease Peyronies disease if not treated early. Ultrasound, heat application, and anti-inflammatory drugs can reduce scarring. Some experts, extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) is believed to be safe and effective first-line treatment for most. ESWT is using sound waves to break up the scar tissue. You maybe interested in how to stay harder longer without pills. It is with some degree of success.
The study also has calcium antagonist verapamil suggests that it may be very useful. It is a patch, gel or electromotive drug administration (EMDA) through a process called, can be managed with injections, also known as iontophoresis. EMDA provides an agent via the electrical transport of charged molecules. Several studies are reporting good success with the steroid dexamethasone delivery of EMDA with verapamil.
In severe cases the scar is the only treatment is to straighten the penis, surgery to shorten the curve. May be beneficial in penile implants.
Priapism is persistent despite the absence of sexual stimulation, persistent pain is unnecessary and erection. In general, the results of priapism is a constant flow back out of the blood vessels of the penis while the remaining tissue, smooth muscle relaxation occurs as leakage. See best energy supplement for men. Development of priapism, the self-injection therapy and urinary stones that are used for impotence, certain medications, neurological disorders, and more recently has been associated. View ed aid.
If priapism occurs is not the treatment of priapism. , Applying ice for a period of 10 minutes inside the thigh, can reduce blood flow. Erection that requires emergency care over the last four hours.
|Enter your age|
|Enter your weight|
- - Male Impotence Age Though The Official Website Of Virility Ex Does Not Provide Much User Testimonials But This Could Be A Corporate Decision To Let The Appraisals
- - Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction Arginine Yohimbe And Other Erectile Dysfunction Natural Cures