Erectile Dysfunction - An Overview Of Erectile DysfunctionOne of the markets's top anti premature ejaculation products DuraMale is an excellent pick if you want real help for premature ejaculation. Rather than a PE drug or PE medication, it is a natural herbal remedy for ejaculation control. Over 3 million users have already experienced the great results and better sex that this powerful product provides. To cure rapid climax and delay orgasms in men, DuraMale is the top pick among the market's experts. Boost your entire reproductive system and restore a natural hormonal balance to your body!
Erection may occur when you trigger your brain to send nerve signals to your penis sexual stimulation. These signals, your penis causes the penis to become stiff muscles in the arteries of your penis, causing blood flow to be more relaxed through. Normally, blood remains trapped in the penis to complete sexual activity.What is erectile dysfunction?
Also, known as impotence erectile dysfunction (ED), and when you have, there is a problem with obtain or maintain an erection long enough for sex. ED occurs when blood flow to your penis is not enough when you are sexually stimulated.
ED is not necessarily the same for everyone. Some men are unable to get an erection at all. Some men can get an erection, it is hard enough for sex is not, it loses and the other men before or during sex to get a firm erection. You maybe interested in enzyte last longer.What is the cause of erectile dysfunction?
ED is a medical condition that can occur at any age, is more common in men over the age of 65. See get hard fast. ED, health may be caused by psychological problems and lifestyle issues.
Health and ED:
High blood pressure, decreased blood flow to your penis, thus may cause damage to blood vessels.
Diabetes can increase the risk of having ED. If not well controlled, the high blood sugar may damage the blood vessels and nerves of your penis.
High blood cholesterol, which can constrict the blood vessels in your penis.
Such a stroke, Parkinson's disease, neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury is, you can increase the risk of having ED. These conditions, may interfere with nerve signals between the brain and penis.
Injury or surgery can cause the pelvic area can damage nerves and blood vessels going to your penis. This most often occurs after a particular type of prostate surgery.
Low levels of male hormone testosterone reduces your desire for sex, may affect your ability to get an erection. Low testosterone levels in men with type 2 diabetes is common.
Certain medications may cause ED as a side effect. In fact, 10 percent in the United States are caused by drugs among 25% of erectile dysfunction. In many cases, lead to erectile dysfunction drugs are as follows.
- Cancer chemotherapy, such as hexane site (cyclophosphamide)
- Drugs used to treat high blood pressure, particularly diuretics such as Hydrodiuril (hydrochlorothiazide) and -blockers such as Inderal (propranolol)
- Anxiolytic drugs, such as most drugs used to treat mental disorders, including Paxil (paroxetine), antidepressants such as Zoloft (sertraline) and antischizophrenia drug, such as Seroquel (quetiapine)
- Tranquilizers such as barium (diazepam)
- Hormonal drug used to treat prostate cancer, such as Lupron (leuprolide)
- Propecia (Finasteride) is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) used to treat certain types of male hair loss and
Lifestyle issues and ED
Specific issues, including lifestyle, you may increase your risk for having an ED.
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Are not physically active
- Such marijuana, cocaine and heroin, such as recreational drug use
Psychological problems and ED
Some men with ED, such as the following may have emotional or personal problems.
- Feeling depressed
- Stressed by work and family situations
- Because of the potential for unlawful sexual experience, anxiety about sexual performance or appeared before the ED,
- Related problems
Your doctor will probably ask questions about your health, do a physical exam. View herbs for men. Also you to determine whether you have a health condition that can cause ED, you may need to be some blood tests and urinalysis.How to treat erectile dysfunction and how?
Get the erection of the most significant men have ED, it is possible to improve the ability to maintain, please contact your doctor about treatment. Doctors recommend treatment of ED, depending on whether it is causing. Check out also how to get your dick hard.
Such diabetes, chronic health conditions such as hypertension or high cholesterol, if you have, the doctor will want to ensure that you receive appropriate treatment. Your blood sugar at normal levels, can prevent further damage to nerves and blood vessels in your penis to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol.
If any medication is causing ED, your doctor can determine. Or change the dosage of the drug, may help by switching to another drug. See delay premature ejaculation.
Specific treatments for ED are as follows.
PDE - an oral prescription medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as 5 inhibitors are the most commonly used treatment for ED. These drugs are easy to use and has a high success rate.
PDE - 5 inhibitors - Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil) and Levitra (vardenafil) - As your penis fills with blood, relax the smooth muscles around the arteries. View man health supplement.
Other prescription drugs - most men, oral medications, works well for treating ED. Check out also hindi name of mysrisica officianalis. Otherwise, you have the option of several other prescription medications. Check out also herbal sexual enhancers.
- Use, such as: small needle, to inject drugs into your penis using Caverject (alprostadil), a
- MUSE (alprostadil), a small pellet that is inserted into the opening at the end of your penis
In your blood, your age, if you have indicated that low testosterone, doctors, testosterone gel (you may want to prescribe Androgel ) testosterone skin patch, or ( the Androderm ).
Lifestyle changes - for the treatment of ED, your doctor may have suggested to make some changes to your lifestyle, you might like.
- To maintain a healthy weight, eating well
- Exercise regularly
- Quit Smoking
- Limit intake of alcohol
- Stop the use of recreational drugs
Counseling - in some men, ED is related to emotional or relationship problems. Drugs may help to meet the sexual experience may be required to talk to you and your sexual partner and counselor trained in issues of sexual intimacy.
The best results may be a combination of medication and couseling.
Other ED treatment options - medications, counseling, case management does not improve the change in lifestyle and chronic health conditions, ED you have other options to help manage, such as:
- Surgery to place a semi-rigid or inflatable implants into your penis
- Using a vacuum device that is placed around your penis. You pump the device to create a vacuum leads to erection.
Approximately 80% of men have a successful treatment of ED. You maybe interested in erectile dysfunction drugs comparison.
|Enter your age|
|Enter your weight|
- - Penis Won T Get Hard Erection Will Viagra Fix Weak Limp Hanging Dick To Climax Symptoms Causes Treatments
- - Exercise To Increase Penis Foods That Increase Penis Size How To Make Your Dick Bigger Womens Health Center Mens Health Center Health Friends Weight Loss
- - Weak Limp Soft Amp Floppy Penis Erections Flaccid Penis Shrinks Amp Struggle To Urinate. ED Symptoms Causes Videos